Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative with good organisational and time-management skills who’s a good team player is required for a new E-Commerce Retail Distribution Centre.
SALARY: £10.00 per hour
- On-Site Canteen
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Life Insurance Cover
- Free On-Site Parking
- Retail Discounts
- Flexible Working
- Full Training and Career Development Opportunities plus much more…
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based between Daventry and Crick – Candidates should live within a commutable distance to this location.
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, working any 5 days from 7 – Rotational day and late shifts – 06:00 – 14:00 hrs and 14:00 – 22:00 hrs
** JUNIOR & SENIOR LEVEL CANDIDATES REQUIRED **
** MULTIPLE JOBS AVAILABLE **
** NEW SITE **
** CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative with good organisational and time-management skills who’s a good team player.
Working as the Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative you will join a new E-Commerce Retail Distribution Centre and be responsible for inbound receiving, picking, packing, dispatching and stock control.
As the Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative you will ensure all tasks are performed to a high standard and meet all productivity rates set out by the Company.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company as a Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative, where you will receive opportunities to develop your career within this growing industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Store stock and picking replenishment
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Perform stock control functions
- Use the Forklift truck (for qualified employees)
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of an Order Fulfilment operation is ideal
- Experience using Handheld Terminal technology is an advantage
- Good standard of system and IT skills, especially MS Office (desirable)
- Experience of an Administrative role (desirable)
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working day and late shifts as required by the business
- Forklift Licence is desirable but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5094
Full-Time, Shift Work, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Northampton, Northamptonshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk