Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer who will be responsible for general warehouse duties including picking and packing of orders, maintaining stock levels and assisting customers on the trade counter is required to play a key part in the busy warehouse team for a successful Company based in Crawley, West Sussex.
SALARY: £21,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience + Benefits
BENEFITS: 4 weeks paid holiday, friendly working conditions and full training provided
LOCATION: Crawley, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday 7.30am – 5.00pm
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will require a full clean driving licence with a maximum of 3 points
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer who will be responsible for general warehouse duties including picking and packing of orders, maintaining stock levels and assisting customers on the trade counter.
As the Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer you will be physically fit as there is heavy lifting involved with assisting the loading / unloading of vehicles.
Working as the Warehouse Operative you will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer will include:
- Assist with loading and unloading all goods vehicles
- Assist with picking / packing orders and using courier systems
- General warehouse maintenance as directed by Warehouse Manager
- Occasionally deliver garage doors and spare parts to customers in the South East, both as part of a team for larger doors or individually
- When required assist and support the installations team on site lifting doors
- Help maintain and restock stores in warehouse, working closely with other team members
- Assist with property maintenance of building and other properties
- Clean Driving Licence, a maximum of 3 points is acceptable
- Physically fit; heavy lifting involved
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Forklift licences desirable but not required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7324
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crawley, West Sussex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk