Picker Packer Warehouse Operative with good team working and manual handling skills with previous warehouse experience is required in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
** Multiple Jobs Available **
WORKING HOURS & SALARY
LATE SHIFT SALARY: £22,698 per annum
LATE SHIFT PATTERN: 14:00 – 22:00 hours Sunday to Thursday
NIGHT SHIFT SALARY: £23,710 per annum
NIGHT SHIFT PATTERN: 22:00 – 06:00 hours Sunday to Thursday
CONTRACT TYPE: Annualised
LOCATION: Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Picker Packer Warehouse Operative with good team working and manual handling skills with previous warehouse experience.
We have multiple jobs available.
Working as a Picker Packer Warehouse Operative you will join a company who are extremely passionate about what they do. They pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. Without doubt, they are highly regarded as Global Leaders in supply chain management and third party logistics making the company an essential part of everyday life.
The company is always looking for exceptional individuals to join their team!
The company believe their people form the foundations of their success which makes it essential that they recruit individuals who are driven to work hard and provide a first class service and deliver as promised to their customers. In return they can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional and hard working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the business.
As a Picker Packer Warehouse Operative your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for KPI's ensuring the efficient and timely pick of goods as directed
- Tipping and loading vehicles
- Ownership of all relevant documentation associated with the role
- To accurately receive, assemble and load customer orders
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations and processes
As a Picker Packer Warehouse Operative you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Manual handling skills - this is a physically demanding role
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Counterbalance and/or Reach truck licence desirable, although not essential
WHY WORK FOR THE COMPANY
- You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it
- You'll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you'll learn from every interaction
- You'll develop solutions to customer challenges; you'll learn to think on your feet
- You'll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager
- You'll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team's output and satisfaction
- You'll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6363
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk