Night Shift Warehouse Operative / Picker & Packer Assistant with good organisational and time-management skills who’s a good team player is required for a Retail Distribution Centre based in Thrapston, Northamptonshire.
SALARY: £23,539 - £24,718 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays + 1 extra day after your 1st year
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Regular overtime
- Onsite Gym and Hot Food Canteen
- Seasonal team activities
- Progression opportunities
- High Street Retail Discounts plus much more...
LOCATION: Thrapston, Northamptonshire
JOB TYPE: Full Time Contracts and Permanent Jobs Available
WORKING HOURS: Working any 5 days from 7, Night Shifts 10.00pm – 6.00am
** Immediate Starts Available **
** Multiple Jobs Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Picker & Packer Assistant with good organisational and time-management skills and who’s a good team player.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Picker & Packer Assistant you will join a busy Retail Distribution Centre, supporting a well-known high street brand to distribute their clothing, home and beauty products.
As the Warehouse Operative / Picker & Packer Assistant you will be responsible for the completion of warehouse tasks, carrying out manual handling activities and operating manual handling equipment whilst ensuring compliance to Health and Safety procedures and processes. This is a very modern site which makes use of innovative technology.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company as a Warehouse Operative, where you will receive opportunities to develop your career within this growing industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Moving, picking and packing products for delivery to the stores
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks and trailers
- Process paperwork as required
- Operate IT systems as required
- Scan items ready for delivery
- Unpack and replenish new stock entering the distribution centre
- Previous experience working within a retail stockroom, depot, warehouse, distribution or similar environment is required
- Material Handling Equipment such as LLOP (low level order picker) and PPT (powered pedestrian truck) experience is desirable
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working
WHY WORK FOR THE COMPANY
- You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it
- You'll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you'll learn from every interaction
- You'll develop solutions to customer challenges; you'll learn to think on your feet
- You'll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager
- You'll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team's output and satisfaction
- You'll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities the Company offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5906
Full-Time, Night Shift Work, Permanent Jobs, Contract Jobs Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Thrapston, Northamptonshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk