Warehouse Operative / Packaging Distribution Assistant who has a valid Forklift Truck Licence, good communication skills and is computer literate is required for a well-established business based in Holbeach Hurn, Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: £9.26 per Hour
LOCATION: Holbeach Hurn, Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:30 (with flexibility)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Packaging Distribution Assistant who has a valid Forklift Truck Licence, good communication skills and is computer literate.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Packaging Distribution Assistant you will work within a team and be responsible for:
- Carrying out daily packaging requests, which includes manually moving / collating pallets safely and distributing them across site
- Completing all relevant paperwork in relation to all packaging requests to enable accurate recording of stock movements
- Safely unloading and receiving all packaging & PPE deliveries, paying attention to detail while checking delivery notes to then match off against orders
- Recording all packaging sent back to the stores
- Upon receipting new deliveries, taking relevant samples to the corresponding department for approval / verification
- Completing daily database to cover all stock issued to the factories
- Working to a weekly and monthly cleaning schedule
As the Warehouse Operative / Packaging Distribution Assistant you will also be expected to:
- Work closely with the Packaging team on organising the Packaging Store, including stock rotation and general cleanliness
- Carry out regular stock counts in conjunction with the Packaging team
- Where required assist with the transfer of parcels for all areas of site
The Warehouse Operative / Packaging Distribution Assistant will have the following essential skills:
- MUST HAVE current valid industry recognised forklift license
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Flexibility towards working hours
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6258
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Holbeach Hurn, Spalding, Lincolnshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk