Warehouse Operative / Loader ideally with experience gained from working within a busy depot, warehouse, recycling plant or manufacturing environment is required for a Global Company based in Warrington, Cheshire, North West England.
SALARY: £9.50 per hour
LOCATION: Warrington, Cheshire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday - Weekly Rotating Shifts from 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Fork Lift Training Provided **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will have previous experience working around heavy machinery preferably gained from working within a depot, recycling plant or manufacturing environment. A fork lift licence would be beneficial but is not essential, as full training will be given. This role is physical and requires heavy lifting.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Loader ideally with experience gained from working within a busy depot, warehouse, recycling plant, manufacturing or similar environment where heavy, industrial machinery is used.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Loader you will work as part of the local operations team, with responsibility for the receipt, sorting and subsequent loading of customer’s confidential waste into an automated shredder, ensuring the highest standards of health and safety are maintained.
As the Warehouse Operative / Loader you will have plenty of flexibility, alongside a genuine desire to learn and progress in this hands-on role.
As a successful applicant, you will have a great chance to work in this small and friendly team, where additional on the job training will be provided.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Operative / Loader:
- Operating and maintaining baling machinery, ensuring all bales are tagged or loaded, ready for shipment – Training will be provided
- Co-ordinating the nightly parking of all trucks at the branch in preparation for next day transport operations
- Undertaking a various range of associated and traditional warehousing tasks in support of branch requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Practical and relevant warehouse or plant experience – preferred but not essential
- Ability to undertake physically demanding work
- A current and valid fork lift truck licence – although training will be provided if required
- Driving Licence would be advantageous
- All employees are required to complete a DBS check which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8660
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Warrington, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk