Picker & Packer Colleague / Warehouse Operative with good organisational and time-management skills who’s a good team player is required for a Distribution Centre based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Candidates MUST have previous experience working within a Warehouse and be happy to upskill and gain a licence to operate a range of Forklift Truck vehicles (Reach, Counter Balance and VNA (Very Narrow Aisle Vehicle) / MHE). The Company will pay for all training and licences.
SALARY: £10.72 per hour + Excellent Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
DAY & NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
We have Day Shift and Night Shift Positions Available
DAY SHIFT WORKING HOURS: Rotational day shifts 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
All candidates who apply for the rotational day shifts must be able to comply with both shifts as set shifts are not available at this moment.
NIGHT SHIFT WORKING HOURS: 22:00 – 06:00 (Night Shift candidates will also receive a Shift Allowance)
All candidates must be able to work an any 5 from 7 shift pattern.
** Multiple Jobs Available **
** MHE / Fork Lift Truck / FLT (Reach & Counter) Balance Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Picker & Packer Colleague / Warehouse Operative with good organisational and time-management skills who’s a good team player.
Working as the Picker & Packer Colleague / Warehouse Operative you will join a Distribution Centre and be responsible for inbound receiving, picking, packing and dispatching.
As the Picker & Packer Colleague / Warehouse Operative you will ensure all tasks are performed to a high standard and meet all productivity rates set out by the Company.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company as a Picker & Packer Colleague / Warehouse Operative, where you will receive opportunities to develop your career within this growing industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Store stock and picking replenishment predominately using a range of Forklift Truck vehicles / MHE
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Use various MHE / Forklift truck vehicles as and when required (full training provided)
HERE’S WHAT THE COMPANY NEEDS FROM YOU
- Working in a physically demanding environment in a safe manner
- Able to upskill on MHE vehicles on site such as reach forklift truck, counter balance forklift and VNA (Very narrow aisle)
- Existing MHE experience preferred but not essential as full training provided
- Responsible for KPI's connected with the efficient and timely receipt, put away, pick, load, case pick and co-pack of goods as directed
- Maintain regular contact with your team as required
- Report any Health and Safety issues while abiding by all H&S legislation and company policies
- Handle customer stock with care and consideration to minimise damages and maximise customer service
WHY WORK FOR THE COMPANY?
- You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it
- You'll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you'll learn from every interaction
- You'll develop solutions to customer challenges; you'll learn to think on your feet
- You'll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager
- You'll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team's output and satisfaction
- You'll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities the Company offers
- On-Site Canteen
- 30 Days Holiday + 3 Bank Holidays (Bank Holidays are normal working days with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Near Years Day)
- Pension Scheme
- Free On-Site Parking
- Retail Discounts
- Flexible Working can be Considered
- Full Training, Career Development and Secondment Opportunities plus much more…
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5754
Full-Time, Day Shift and Night Shift Work, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk