Warehouse Operative who has previous industry experience with excellent organisational and time-management skills is required for the company’s newly built head office and logistics centre based in Dudley, West Midlands.
LOCATION: Dudley, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative who has previous industry experience with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Warehouse Operative you will join the company on a permanent basis and help in organising, storing and entering IT equipment into their asset tracking system as part of the move to their newly built head office and logistics centre.
Reporting into the Asset Manager, you will be working as part of a team to quickly and efficiently unpack, organise and store large quantities of IT equipment and IT peripherals. Using a handheld scanner, you will be entering product information into the asset tracking system to ensure the product’s information is accurately captured before it makes its way into pubs, retail stores and sites throughout the UK.
As the Warehouse Operative your role will also include communicating with and picking items for internal departments and projects staff, packing items to be shipped by couriers and arranging the return of items through 3rd party portals.
As the Warehouse Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous industry experience taking deliveries, storing goods, pick / pack products for delivery
- Hard-working driven and able to operate under their own initiative as part of a larger team
- Have a good understanding of IT, preferably equipment from a hospitality and retail setting
- Competent in data entry with a keen eye for detail
- Candidates who have a solid understanding of IT equipment, a great work ethic, enjoy organisation and have experience within hospitality or retail would be highly desirable
- Driving license preferred not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7049
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dudley, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk