Warehouse Operative / Distribution Depot Administration Assistant with good administrative and customer service skills required for a busy Depot based in Elgin, Moray, Scotland.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a valid Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Distribution Depot Administration Assistant that has good administration and customer service skills with a friendly telephone manner.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Distribution Depot Administration Assistant you should have excellent customer service skills and have experience working within a challenging and demanding work environment.
As the Warehouse Operative / Distribution Depot Administration Assistant you will also be tasked with a range of office administrative tasks and assisting in the movement of stock around the warehouse as well as loading and unloading of delivery vehicles, which will involve some physical handling of stock.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to learn all aspects of warehousing and distribution as this position offers future development and full training will be given for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Operative / Distribution Depot Administration Assistant:
- Carrying out any administrative tasks as required
- Responding to telephone and counter enquiries, including dealing direct with customers
- Assist with the processing of all necessary documentation relating to incoming and outgoing stock and deliveries
- Movement of stock around the warehouse which will involve some physical handling of stock
- Assisting with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be IT / computer literate
- Knowledge of stock management systems
- Hold a valid driving licence is essential
- In addition, in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Warehouse and Distribution Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Recruitment in Elgin, Moray, Scotland
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk