Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant with excellent customer services, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative is required for a busy Depot based in Stirling, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive (Dependent upon Experience)
LOCATION: Stirling, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a valid Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant that has excellent customer services, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative with experience of working in a challenging and demanding work environment.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant your time will be split between warehouse duties (predominately carried out in the morning), such as picking, packing, loading vehicles, unloading deliveries and stock reconciliation and administrative tasks (predominately carried out in the afternoon), such as processing documentation, responding to enquiries and general office administrative duties.
As the Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant you will have excellent time management skills with the ability to deal with telephone, email and direct customer enquiries in a timely manner.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Warehouse Operative / Depot Assistant your duties will include:
- Movement of stock around the warehouse which will involve some physical handling of stock
- Picking / packing stock, loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Carry out any administrative tasks as required
- Respond to telephone and counter enquiries, including dealing direct with customers
- Assist with processing of all necessary documentation relating to incoming stock and deliveries
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be IT / computer literate
- Knowledge of stock management systems
- FLT / Fork lift licence (or training can be given to the right candidate)
- Hold a valid driving licence is essential
- Knowledge of the amenity or Landscape/sports turf industry would be a benefit, however is not essential
- In addition, in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4449
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Work in Stirling, Scotland. Recruitment advertising and CV sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk