Warehouse Operative / Depot Administrator who has previous industry experience with good administrative skills and experience using inventory and logistics software programs as well as experience in loading and offloading deliveries.
SALARY: £19,000 per annum (during probation), £21,000 per annum (after probation)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST have a valid Driver’s Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Depot Administrator who has previous industry experience with good administrative skills and experience using inventory and logistics software programs as well as experience in loading and offloading deliveries.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Depot Administrator your duties will include:
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
- Assist Engineers in the field as required
As the Warehouse Operative / Depot Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Operative
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Good organisational, administrative and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7421
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk