Depot Administration Assistant / Warehouse Operative with excellent customer services, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative is required for a busy Depot based in Evesham, Worcestershire, West Midlands.
Although there will be some elements of warehouse work, you will predominately be based in the office and will need excellent computer skills with great customer service and administrative skills.
SALARY: Competitive (Dependent upon Experience)
LOCATION: Evesham, Worcestershire, West Midlands
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent / Annualised Hours
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates must hold a valid Driving Licence. Experience of multi-drop deliveries and an ADR Licence and Fork Lift Truck / FLT Licence would be highly preferential.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a split role between administrative duties and moving stock around the warehouse. You will also be required to make deliveries to customer sites.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Depot Administration Assistant / Warehouse Operative that has excellent customer services, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative with experience of working in a challenging and demanding work environment.
Working as the Depot Administration Assistant / Warehouse Operative your time will be split between warehouse duties, such as picking, packing, loading vehicles, unloading deliveries and stock reconciliation and administrative tasks, such as processing documentation, responding to enquiries and general office administrative duties.
As the Depot Administration Assistant / Warehouse Operative you will have excellent time management skills with the ability to deal with telephone, email and direct customer enquiries in a timely manner.
If this sounds like your ideal job, please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Depot Administration Assistant / Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Control stock investment and availability
- Work in line with company procedures to provide a great level of service for customers
- Ensure supplies are distributed promptly and efficiently within the requirements of Finance, BASIS, poison regulations etc
- Ensure the security of company cash, stock and property
- Maintenance of internal and external standards for compliance including but not limited to BASIS, Water and Fire Regulations, Health and Safety Executive, and Ministry of Transport inspections, Working Time Regulations
- Support the Depot Supervisor with organising workload and training the team with appropriate interventions to ensure everyone is working to the highest standard
- You will also be responsible for ensuring effective communication is taking place locally and from the wider business
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders across internal and external businesses
- Support the Depot Supervisor with the maintenance of all company property and premises and ensure high standard of housekeeping within the depot
- Must have a hands-on attitude and be able to work in any area of the depot when required
- In the absence of the Depot Supervisor you will be required to step up to run the depot
- It is essential that the successful candidate must have proven people management experience
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of product storage solutions and agrochemical experience, as well as being able to use computer systems effectively
- An ADR licence and counter-balance fork lift truck / FLT licence would be a distinct advantage
- In addition, great communication skills, a high attention to detail whilst working under pressure and a ‘can-do’ approach are required
This role will be on an annualised hours contract and therefore a flexible approach to your working pattern and hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of our business.
Training will be provided as necessary to the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5567
Full-Time, Permanent Vacancies and Careers. Find a New Job and Work in Evesham, Worcestershire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk