Warehouse Operative / Depot Administration Assistant with excellent customer services, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative is required for a busy Depot based in Evesham, Worcestershire, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive (Dependent upon Experience)
LOCATION: Evesham, Worcestershire, West Midlands
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates must hold a valid Driving Licence. Experience of multi-drop deliveries and an ADR Licence would be highly preferential.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a split role between administrative duties and moving stock around the warehouse.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Depot Administration Assistant that has excellent customer services, time management, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative with experience of working in a challenging and demanding work environment.
Working as the Warehouse Operative / Depot Administration Assistant your time will be split between warehouse duties, such as picking, packing, loading vehicles, unloading deliveries and stock reconciliation and administrative tasks, such as processing documentation, responding to enquiries and general office administrative duties.
As the Warehouse Operative / Depot Administration Assistant you will have excellent time management skills with the ability to deal with telephone, email and direct customer enquiries in a timely manner.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Warehouse Operative / Depot Administration Assistant your duties will include:
- Carry out any administrative tasks as required
- Respond to telephone and counter enquiries, including dealing direct with customers
- Use of computerised stock management and delivery routing systems
- Assist with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Assist with processing of all necessary documentation relating to incoming and outgoing stock and deliveries
- Occasional multi-drops of dangerous goods throughout Worcestershire and surrounding counties
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be IT / computer literate
- Knowledge of stock management systems
- Hold a valid driving licence is essential
- Experience of mutli-drop deliveries is desirable
- An ADR Licence would be desirable but not essential
- In addition, in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4858
Full-Time, Permanent Vacancies and Careers. Find a New Job and Work in Evesham, Worcestershire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk