Warehouse Operative with good organisational and time-management skills who’s a good team player is required for a busy Retail Distribution Centre based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: £17,550 per annum
- On-Site Canteen
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Life Insurance Cover
- Free On-Site Parking
- Retail Discounts
- Flexible Working
- Full Training and Career Development Opportunities plus much more…
LOCATION: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, working any 5 days from 7 (1,950 annualised hours per year) – Rotational day shifts
** NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED **
** JUNIOR, ENTRY & SENIOR LEVEL CANDIDATES REQUIRED **
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
** MULTIPLE JOBS AVAILABLE **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative with good organisational and time-management skills and who’s a good team player.
Working as the Warehouse Operative you will join a new Retail Distribution Centre, supporting a well-known high street brand to distribute their clothing, home and beauty products.
Whether you have qualifications, experience or just ready to try something new, the Company has roles and training available for you in their new Retail Distribution Centre.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company as a Warehouse Operative, where you will receive full training and opportunities to develop your career within this growing industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Operative:
- Moving, picking and packing clothing, home and beauty products for delivery to the stores
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Scan items ready for delivery
- Unpack and replenish new stock entering the distribution centre
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
No experience is required as full training will be provided. However, you will need the following:
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to working day and late shifts as required by the business
- Previous experience working within a retail stockroom, depot, distribution or similar environment would be highly desirable, although not essential as full training will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4739
Full-Time and Part-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk