Hotel Restaurant / Food & Beverage Waiting Staff / Waiter / Waitress / Food & Beverage Assistant with a good level of spoken English, excellent customer service skills and previous experience in a hotel / hospitality environment is required for a 4 star establishment based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 – 48 Hours per Week, working any 5 days out of 7 days – Weekend Only Shifts are also available
PLEASE NOTE: We are also looking for an F&B Supervisor – If you’ve worked in supervisory position within the hospitality industry or looking for your next step up the career ladder, then we want to hear from you as well.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Hotel Restaurant / Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiting Staff / Waiter / Waitress with a good level of spoken English, excellent customer service skills and previous experience in a hotel / hospitality environment.
As the Hotel Restaurant / Food & Beverage Waiting Staff / Waiter / Waitress you will participate in the daily tasks involved in running a restaurant.
Working as the Hotel Restaurant / Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiting Staff / Waiter / Waitress your responsibilities will include greeting customers, taking reservations, producing bills and taking payments – working within both the restaurant and bar areas on a variety of shifts.
Candidates will need excellent customer service skills, preferably gained within a front of house / customer facing environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Hotel Restaurant / Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiting Staff / Waiter / Waitress will include:
- Meet, greet and seat guests in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner without delays
- Clear and reset tables after guests have departed
- Clean kitchens and common areas linked to the restaurant when required
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Acknowledge all departing guests and indicate appreciation for the guest’s visit and for their patronage
- Take guests orders and accurately input into the system
- Assist in laying up tables during mise en place in accordance with policy as laid down in the standard operation manual
- Ensure that all cutlery, crockery and glassware are clean and polished to a high standard before and after service
- Ensure that the workplace remains clean and tidy
- Always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for equipment used
- Follow the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
- Display a thorough knowledge of all beverages served in particular with wine and cocktails and to have a good understanding of the all the menus
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a 4 star hotel, restaurant, hospitality or similar environment
- Be fully aware of current licensing laws and the hotel / restaurant licensing policy in order that these are adhered to at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a good level of spoken English
- Ideally have a basic knowledge of the PMS system
- Act in a professional manner and be up to date with positive sales techniques and up-sell at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4905
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk