Waiter / Waitress / Front of House / Pub Restaurant Waiting Staff who has excellent customer service, organisational and time-management skills is required for a quaint, 16th century Cotswold pub located in rural Oxfordshire.
The hourly rate will be dependant on the age of the applicant:
- 23 and over = £9.41 per Hour
LOCATION: Great Tew, Oxfordshire (Around 5 miles from Chipping Norton)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a customer focused Waiter / Waitress / Front of House / Pub Restaurant Waiting Staff who has excellent customer service, organisational and time-management skills.
As the Waiter / Waitress / Front of House / Pub Restaurant Waiting Staff you will join a wonderful team at this iconic inn, famous for its character, unique features, and beautiful garden.
The pub attracts locals from surrounding villages and visitors from all over the world. The pub serves a premium freshly cooked food menu, alongside the full range of beers and has five well-appointed guest rooms and a stunning garden.
Working as the Waiter / Waitress / Front of House / Pub Restaurant Waiting Staff the role is simple… to provide an unforgettable and efficient customer experience to all who walk through the door!
As the Waiter / Waitress / Front of House / Pub Restaurant Waiting Staff your main duties will include:
- Providing a warm, attentive bar and table service to customers
- Assisting with cleaning and working as part of the team to open and close the pub
- Be knowledgeable about all products sold, advising customers and answering queries and provide the highest standard of guest service at all times
The pub restaurant is looking for reliable, confident individuals with enthusiasm and the ability to adapt in any given situation with a smile!
The business needs someone who:
- Is completely reliable – always punctual, well presented, honest, full of enthusiasm and willing to work hard
- Is a great team player – have worked as part of a team supporting and helping others when needed
- Has a passion for what they do – can show a desire to learn about the food, drinks and accommodation and are able to share this knowledge with customers
- Loves looking after customers –enjoys ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience and will come back again and tells others about their experience
- Will go that extra mile –help ensure everything happens as it should in your pub
- Multi-skilled and flexible – has the ability and willingness to work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6627
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Great Tew, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk