Head Videographer / Video Production Manager / Video Producer who is a trained and talented all-rounder, with an eye for creativity, excellent organisation and a strong desire to produce standout video content is required for Marketing Company based in London.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head Videographer / Video Production Manager / Video Producer who is a trained and talented all-rounder, with an eye for creativity, excellent organisation and a strong desire to produce standout video content.
The Head Videographer / Video Production Manager / Video Producer will work as part of the client services and creative teams and will oversee the planning, design and production of video content for clients.
The video production discipline is seen as a big part of the business’ future plans for growth and expansion; therefore, this role has been created to drive the company forward.
As the Head Videographer / Video Production Manager / Video Producer your education and experience will include the technical understanding of video creation, videography and post-production techniques.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Head Videographer / Video Production Manager / Video Producer will include:
- Working alongside the in-house team of designers, novice camera operators and self-taught post-production editors to oversee all video output
- Planning, overseeing and directing shoot days including managing any approval processes that might be required for the campaign
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects for client approval
- Plan video shoots entirely; scout, select and reserve shoot locations as well as models/actors suitable for each project
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Organisation of reserving and renting equipment
- Involvement at all stages of the creative process from interpreting the brief, keeping strategy and target audience in mind, working with the team to develop the storyboard, creating a visual style, planning the shoot days or production schedule, and ultimately providing clients with final assets that are suitable for implementation across specific media channels
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard possible
- Evaluation of analytics to further bolster the company’s expertise and create compelling case studies for further work
- Work with the client services team and attend client meetings
- Degree or previous experience in relevant industries
- Previous agency experience and examples of relevant work will be favourable
- Solid experience in camera operation and post-production environments
- Extensive experience of working with Clearcast and getting relevant adverts through the approval process
- Familiarity with professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography
- Able to keep strategy and objectives in mind throughout the process to ensure not only the best creative output, but also the best results for clients
- A good understanding of various types of cameras, different lenses and how to create a certain shot
- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing
- Full and competent understanding of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro (or comparable alternatives) will be expected
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be preferable
- Proven examples of video editing, sound editing and post-production videos
- Proficiency in 3D applications such as Cinema 4D or 3DS Max would be advantageous to the role but not essential
- Strong design understanding including layout, colour application, typography and illustration plus storyboarding ideas and concepts will be required
- Able to motivate a team and get people excited about what can be produced for clients
- A desire to be at the forefront of video amongst competitor agencies and constantly on the lookout for new ideas/techniques to be explored
- A genuine passion for creativity and design together with a strong affinity with video and a spirited desire to push themselves and the boundaries of what can be achieved
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6657
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk