Video Producer / Social Media Editor with excellent creative, producing and video editing skills is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £26,500 - £28,100 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: You must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Video Producer / Social Media Editor that has excellent creative, producing and video editing skills.
Working as the Video Producer / Social Media Editor, you will be working on planning, creating, editing and distributing video to online platforms, primarily websites and social media channels.
As the Video Producer / Social Media Editor you will create engaging, audience specific videos to ensure maximum success and will manage third party suppliers for production and post production activities.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Video Producer / Social Media Editor:
- Plan, edit and implement in-house digital video content for websites and social media in response to briefs as well as identifying and creating new opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Daily management of key social video channels, ensuring the meet the organisations high standards
- Liaising with external production and media agencies
- Identify areas of demand and communicate these insights into proposals
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience managing a video channel for social media for a medium to large business or charity
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully managing content platforms in the media/digital space
- Experience of working with broad range of stakeholders and working to requirements
- Relevant professional qualification/management qualification
- Hands-on production as well as supplier management
- Excellent communication skills including stakeholder management
Experience in any of the following would be great:
- Experience creating and editing digital video and content
- Knowledge of Charity sector
- Educated to degree level in relation to Video Production
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4332
Full Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk