Treasury Manager with experience in FX Hedging, Balance Sheet Management, Cash Management / Cash Flow Forecasting and Issuance and Management of Bank Guarantees is required for a well-established Company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
This role may also suit candidates who work as an Assistant Treasury Manager or a Senior Treasury Analyst looking for their next career move dependant on experience.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (includes 15% Pension Contributions and Company Car Allowance)
LOCATION: Basingstoke, Hampshire (Initially home based with a potential phased and flexible return to the office in the new year)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Treasury Manager with experience in FX Hedging, Balance Sheet Management, Cash Management / Cash Flow Forecasting and Issuance and Management of Bank Guarantees.
Working as the Treasury Manager you will have a number of specific responsibilities whilst being expected to respond flexibly to the needs of the department.
As the Treasury Manager, the key purpose of the role is to manage the issuance of bank guarantees and act as the central point of contact for the business on treasury related matters. These include banking, the identification of FX exposures and recommending/reviewing hedges to manage these.
Some project work is also expected including the implementation of a number of new banking operational relationships as the group expands its footprint.
The role holder will work closely with the business teams as well as banks and Finance colleagues and be a key part of the team in both a strategic and operational capacity.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Treasury Manager your duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for issuance and management of bank guarantees, adhering to limits and conditions set out in the recently renegotiated Facility Agreement with the syndicate of lending banks
- Recommendation and review of FX hedges, reviewing customer contracts and communicating with Delivery Teams to ensure correct cover is in place
- Preparation of FX reports for Pricing Teams (historic and forward rates)
- Letter of Credit reviews with Shipping and Delivery Teams
- Cover for Cash Manager during annual leave and sickness
- Accruals for Facility usage
- Provide ad hoc support as required on all treasury related projects, including systems implementation, payment channels and bank account management
- AMCT qualified (ACT desirable)
- Strong experience within a Group Treasury role
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate (Advanced Excel and proficient in Word/PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate with clarity and impact
- Numerate and analytic, confident solving complex problems
- Ability to articulate opinions effectively and present this to senior stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively about problems and present innovative solutions
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5921
Full-Time, Permanent Finance Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk