Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Control Manager who is self-driven and motivated with strong analytical skills is required for a FTSE250 Company based in York, Yorkshire.
This is a broad treasury analyst role in a Company undergoing treasury and finance transformation. The successful candidate will need a proven track record of improving treasury processes and developing treasury policies and procedures, with extensive hands-on treasury experience.
SALARY: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: York, Yorkshire with 2/3 days a week working from home
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Control Manager who is self-driven and motivated with strong analytical skills.
Working as the Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Control Manager you will report to the Group Treasury Manager and take ownership for development and implementation of Group treasury policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements and maintaining strong controls environment within treasury management systems and treasury operations.
As the Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Control Manager you will have an excellent opportunity to develop your business partnering and analytical skills as well as work independently with exposure to senior stakeholders.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Treasury Analyst / Treasury Control Manager will include:
- Develop and maintain robust, efficient and transparent operational processes across the business
- Establish and maintain regular reporting according to management, internal audit and regulatory requirements
- Complete self-assessment and attestation to support operational control and continuous process improvement
- Design and document processes following treasury management system implementation, identifying risks and proposing mitigating controls
- Administrate and manage access rights, permissions and connectivity across treasury management system and online banking platforms
- Design and implement treasury key performance indicators and develop relevant reporting
- Conduct annual review and update of respective policies
- Provide relevant information and input in regulatory reporting across the Group, including Capital Management and Financial reporting teams
- Treasury risk exposure identification and proposal of appropriate solutions
- Assist treasury management system design and implementation
- Support Business Units and other stakeholders in treasury related matters
- Monitor daily cash positions and effectively manage daily cash surplus in treasury management system
- Execute treasury, intercompany and other miscellaneous payments
- Execute postings in the accounting ledger and perform bank reconciliations
- Liaise with banks to resolve payment, transactional and operational issues
- Extensive broad treasury experience, preferably in insurance or a large multinational company
- ACT qualification (Certificate in Treasury) or Similar Qualification or QBE / Qualified by Experience will be considered
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) grade 2:1 or above in a relevant subject
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6199
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in York, Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk