Transport Route Planner and Coordinator who has experience working within a busy traffic office planning routes, liaising with drivers, issuing paperwork and supporting the day-to-day operations is required for a leading service and logistical provider based in Grays, West Thurrock, Essex.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Grays, West Thurrock, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Transport Route Planner and Coordinator who has experience working within a busy traffic office planning routes, liaising with drivers, issuing paperwork and supporting the day-to-day operations.
Working as the Transport Route Planner and Coordinator you will join the Transport Planning Team in undertaking all tasks to meet both customer and business expectations.
As the Transport Route Planner and Coordinator your duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations regarding drivers, moves & vehicles
- Daily vehicle route planning in line with customer requirements
- Liaising with drivers and managing them accordingly
- The creation and issue of paperwork to drivers
- The support of the management of driver legal compliance, tachographs, drivers hours, health and safety, accident reporting etc.
- Complete the daily staff attendance rotas and planning relief cover where required
- Raise all subcontractor requests for any fleet work undertaken with the relevant costing and agree authorisation when required
- Making equipment available for scheduled inspections, repairs and MOTs within the required timescales
- Cover as and when required other staff to ensure all tasks are covered and undertaken appropriately
- Work with the customer on a daily basis to ensure changes to activities are implemented and agreed upon
As the Transport Route Planner and Coordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a busy traffic office in a calm and effective manner
- Good understanding of driver regulations and compliance regulations
- CPC qualification would be advantageous
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment and adhering to strict delivery performance criteria set by the customer
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6705
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Grays, West Thurrock, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk