Driver Team Leader / Transport Supervisor who has good team management, organisational and administrative skills with a Cat C1 / C+E / Class 2 Driving Licence, is required for a Global Company based in Brentford, Hounslow, West London.
SALARY: £28,500 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Brentford, Hounslow, West London
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Category C1 / C + E / Class 2 or higher Driving Licence is Essential **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Driver Team Leader / Transport Supervisor who has good team management, organisational and administrative skills with a Cat C1 / C+E / Class 2 Driving Licence.
Working as the Driver Team Leader / Transport Supervisor you will assist the Customer Service Supervisor in planning, administering, monitoring and optimising the operational performance of the branch.
As the Driver Team Leader / Transport Supervisor you will ensure that the daily work schedules for Drivers are prepared and distributed, ensuring that Health and Safety standards are maintained and adhered to. You will also spend two days per week going out with the Drivers to ensure standards are met and additional coaching is provided.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Driver Team Leader / Transport Supervisor:
- Ensuring that daily work schedules for Drivers are prepared and distributed
- Spending time in the field with Drivers and implementing roadside coaching development and security checks, two truck days per week
- Ensuring that Health & Safety standards are maintained and adhered to according to the Companies policies and statutory requirements
- Helping resolve service problems as directed
- Assisting the Supervisor in opening and closing of branch on a daily basis and ensuring that support for Drivers is provided
- Assisting in monthly meetings with Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and publishing the minutes
- Assisting in customer data entry for new service orders on company SAP data system
- Responsibility for accurate and timely data entry on the company SAP system, processing paperwork to include but not limited to: - Entry of Manual Services orders, Mass Service Order printing and dissemination to CSR’s, customer service queries i.e. next service date etc routing of new clients into system
- Assisting in Fleet Maintenance of all vehicles of the Branch, as directed
- Implementing truck inspections and security check process
- Working closely with branch administration team in all general office functions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Category C1 /Class 2 driving license is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety guidelines
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Computer literate, proficiency of SAP data system preferred
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- People orientated – believes people make the difference
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Results oriented – motivated by success
- Committed to personal development and continuing education
- Management or supervisory aptitude
- Understanding of Routing Principles
- Customer Service Orientation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4963
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Brentford, Hounslow, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk