Transport Coordinator / Fleet & Driver Supervisor with excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and customer service skills is required for a busy Depot in Larkfield, Kent.
SALARY: £29,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Transport Coordinator / Fleet & Driver Supervisor with excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and customer service skills.
Working as the Transport Coordinator / Fleet & Driver Supervisor you will be responsible for the safe and efficient dispatch of all fleet vehicles out of the Larkfield depot.
As the Transport Coordinator / Fleet & Driver Supervisor, you will also manage the systems, fleet and staff resources effectively to ensure the depot continue to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
As a successful candidate, you will have a first-class opportunity in a quality driven business, where the rewards will fully reflect your endeavour, in the form of a competitive salary, incentive bonus and an excellent range of benefits.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Transport Coordinator / Fleet & Driver Supervisor:
- Scheduling driver routes and planning / allocating resources, as well as generating associated paperwork and completing daily/weekly KPI reports
- The supervision of Drivers and resolving of any issues, undertaking regular assessments and observations, whilst also managing driver holidays/absences and arranging cover
- Working closely with customer service in relation to salesforce enquiries and dealing with vehicle break downs, along with organising vehicle servicing and maintenance
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Be a good communicator and organiser, with relevant experience in a related customer service/transport environment
- Have a strong customer focus and enthusiastic outlook, backed by high levels of self-motivation and the ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to demonstrate a reasonable degree of IT/PC literacy, especially in respect of Microsoft Excel and Word packages
- In addition, any transport related qualifications or certificates, including CPC and LGV/ADR Licences would also be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4495
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk