E-Learning Training Coordinator / Administrator with excellent interpersonal, administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required by a well-established and successful Company based in Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum + Annual Bonus
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 26 Days Holiday per annum plus bank holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (plus life assurance), Access to discounts in various retail outlets
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
LOCATION: Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have experience of developing online training materials and writing procedures and experience of e-learning authoring, e.g. Captivate, Articulate, SAP WPB, Gomo etc.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an E-Learning Training Coordinator / Administrator with excellent interpersonal, administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the E-Learning Training Coordinator / Administrator you will maintain the company’s online training platform, updating existing modules in line with new legislation, creating new training modules for the company and coordinating the training plans and employee progression within those plans.
As the E-Learning Training Coordinator / Administrator, you will work within a small Operations Team and report into the Systems Manager. You will be responsible for all operational procedures ensuring they are fully updated and provide centralised operational and administrative support to the field team.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
Your duties as the E-Learning Training Coordinator / Administrator:
- Maintaining the training platform working on all types of Microsoft office as well as Gomo, SAP WPB etc
- Develop a library of systems and process training materials to support learning through system changes, and for new starters
- Update and maintain company operational procedures and best practice in line with legislation and any changes requested by the Senior Management team
- Support the rollout of upcoming projects with the Operational Team
- Collate prepare & input data for weekly and monthly reports for distribution as appropriate
- Internal auditing of sites around the UK in line with the companies ISO registration requirements
- Ad-hoc Parking System support via remote access technology
- Supporting the smartphone electronic forms platform used by the company to handle day-to-day operational checks
- Undertake general administration activities including typing, minute taking, arranging travel and accommodation for the operations team and ad-hoc purchase ordering
- Ad-hoc field based support on induction training, co-ordination of new site start up and assisting managers with ad hoc projects
- Undertaking all other activities as directed
- Experience of developing online training materials and writing procedures
- Experience of e-learning authoring e.g. Captivate, Articulate, SAP WPB, Gomo etc.
- Project management skills and experience of project-based work
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Completes work to highest standards of quality, timeliness & accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Organised, methodical and ability to prioritise
- Experience collaborating and communicating with people at all levels across a business
- Experience in softskills training but be comfortable with delivering training as and when required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4924
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk