Training Administrator / Stock Controller / Beauty Therapy Salon Technician that has accurate data entry skills with a high level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills is required for a leading Specialist Vocational College based in London.
SALARY: £21,250 - £22,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have an excellent job opportunity for a Training Administrator / Stock Controller / Beauty Therapy Salon Technician that has accurate data entry skills with a high level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Working as the Training Administrator / Stock Controller / Beauty Therapy Salon Technician you will join the College’s busy Education & Training Department and will be responsible for ensuring all salons, rooms and training areas are fully stocked with the appropriate equipment and products to enable an excellent delivery service. You will be responsible for daily, weekly stock and equipment issuing and for the monthly physical stock takes. You will also take responsibility for monitoring usage and preventing waste.
As the Training Administrator / Stock Controller / Beauty Therapy Salon Technician you will ensure that Induction paperwork, kit and uniforms for all programmes needs are set up accordingly with Finance with regards to audit paperwork and PM/tutor requirements. You will be required to take ownership to ensure the rooms are ready for the lecturers for demonstration purposes and for the clean down of the room, subsequently ensuring it is ready and suitable for use after.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Training Administrator / Stock Controller / Beauty Therapy Salon Technician:
- To ensure all areas have the required stock levels for the delivery of the programmes and to carry out treatments/services on clients
- Issuing uniforms and stock
- To ensure all electrical equipment is maintained and returned to the correct area
- To report any immediate issues to the relevant Programme Manager for each programme with regard to stock and equipment
- To ensure that all refillable products are re-filled daily, e.g. steritane, polish remover
- Ensure preparation of all areas liaising with lecturers and assessors where necessary to achieve this
- To notify the Health and Safety manager regarding H&S issues and to maintain the Health and Safety guidelines
- To carry out risk assessments weekly on all practical areas
- To assist in the preparation of kits and uniform, ready to issue to new learners within their inductions
- To ensure that listed areas run smoothly, including product distribution, consumables and towels
- Liaising with housekeeping to co-ordinate laundry couch cover towels – and reporting additional cleaning duties required to the Coordinators / Managers
- To ensure all learners adhere to the policies and procedures, set out all training and salon areas and address learners where needed to ensure compliance with the College rules and regulations
- To liaise with managers, lecturers and other staff when necessary and ensure that they are complying to room standards and report on actions taken
- Stock that is low/out is to be re-issued to all areas as applicable to ensure that there is the correct level of stock in all areas by 9.00am the following morning and for any evening or weekend groups
- Monitor and support any Apprentice or learners and assist where needed
- Liaise with the Finance department to ensure stock, kits and paperwork are completed to a satisfactory standard
- Organise, maintain, run and monitor learner tuck shop sales
- Attend weekly Education & Training Department meetings and provide Technician/Salon/Stock updates
- Assist with the salon reception as and when needed to meet the business needs
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- NVQ/Diploma in Beauty Therapy Level 3, BTEC National Diploma, ITEC or equivalent is essential
- Assessors award A1 or equivalent or willingness to work towards during the probation period if required is desirable
- Must have experience of working within a spa/salon environment
- Experience in stock control, stock taking and orders
- Supervisory/Management Experience
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication, written and numerical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines including dealing with difficult and stressful situations
- Ability to deal professionally with a wide range of people
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation
- Possess a commitment to Equal Opportunities and Equality and Diversity
- Possess a commitment to the safeguarding of learners
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4458
Full-Time, Permanent Education Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk