Trainer Assessor / IT Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Training Specialist who has experience in delivering effective and engaging training sessions to learners is required for a home-based / remote learning role with an established IT Training Provider.
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + 35 Days Annual Leave + Benefits (including 6% Pension, Employee Discounts)
LOCATION: Work from Home / Remote Working – Candidates can be based UK wide as all training is provided remotely.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence and your own vehicle to get around your apprentices in the region
- A natural at supporting and motivating learners in education, promoting independent and peer to peer learning?
- A creative and forward thinker who can adapt to new challenges and use your initiative?
- An excellent communicator both internally and with external clients?
- Reliable, self-disciplined and calm under pressure?
- Self-motivated, organised and extremely adaptable?
OK, you’re thinking, “Sounds good, but what’s in it for me?”
- The chance to showcase your potential and pass on valuable skills to young adults within the much needed digital and IT sector to help reduce the current skills gap in the UK
- The ability to bring your innovative ideas and training / assessing experience to an open and forward-thinking business
- The company prides itself in providing engaging and exciting remote delivery for multiple digital and IT apprenticeship standards
- The opportunity to take responsibility for cohorts of digital and IT apprentices, imparting your knowledge and experience to ensure their success
- A fully supported CPD plan to keep those skills fresh
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainer Assessor / IT Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Training Specialist who has experience in delivering effective and engaging training sessions to learners.
Working as a Trainer Assessor / IT Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Training Specialist you’ll have a successful track record in assessing Apprentices on the following Standards:
- Digital Marketing (Essential)
- Infrastructure Technician (Essential)
- Software Developer Technician (Desirable)
- Technical Sales (Desirable)
- Software Developer (Desirable)
- Data Analyst (Desirable)
As a Trainer Assessor / IT Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Training Specialist for Apprentices, you will be home-based, working remotely, assessing cohorts of learners through online platforms. On occasion, as required, there will be a need to visit apprentices in their workplaces.
As a Trainer Assessor / IT Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Training Specialist you will be managed remotely, reporting to your Regional Delivery Manager to ensure performance measures and KPI are achieved.
The company is looking for professionals who can deliver training and assessment to apprentices and are proactive in their time management and organisation skills. You will be responsible for managing your workload in providing a high level of support to ensure progression targets are achieved.
As a successful candidate you will have the opportunity to join this IT training provider with an excellent reputation in the industry and a grade 2 “Good” OFSTED rating. They currently have a 100% Apprenticeship pass rate, with 41% of their learners gaining distinctions and they are keen to maintain the quality that their dedicated team of Apprenticeship Assessors and Trainers have successfully built up.
- Minimum Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification and experience of delivering Principles of Coding, Offline and Online Marketing Principles, Digital Marketing Business Principles, Web Analytics, SEO and Social Media Strategies to apprentices
- Experience in ensuring programme milestones are met, with learners completing their programmes within the agreed timescales
- Experience in delivering effective and engaging training sessions to learners and supporting them with making progress on their programme aims
- Experience in vocational assessing with relevant qualification, ideally, CAVA although for the right candidate, training and support can be provided
- Knowledge and experience of the End Point Assessment process
- A formal teaching qualification such as PGCE, PGDE, Cert Ed, DTLLS or PTTLS
- A driving licence and your own car to get around your apprentices in the region
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6604
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work remotely from home. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk