Education Training Programmes Officer / Trainer / Assessor who has experience delivering participatory learning programmes to young people, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with teachers, youth within schools, colleges and local authorities, is required for an award winning and UK leading developer of financial and enterprise education programmes for young people based in the North West.
SALARY: £27,000 per annum + Benefits and Training
LOCATION: Visiting youth organisations, colleges and schools across Manchester, Merseyside & Yorkshire, working at home and/or from a local office when not on visits. There will be periodic trips required to the Head Office in London.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Please include a Cover Letter and CV in one document.
Interviews will take place in Manchester, North West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Education Training Programmes Officer / Trainer / Assessor who has experience delivering participatory learning programmes to young people, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with teachers, youth within schools, colleges and local authorities.
As the Education Training Programmes Officer / Trainer / Assessor you will organise and deliver programmes in your organisations, colleges and schools across Manchester, Merseyside & Yorkshire, for predominantly employability and vulnerable groups of young adults aged 16-25, with supplementary work in primary and secondary schools.
Working as the Education Training Programmes Officer / Trainer / Assessor your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver financial education programmes to young people. The majority of delivery is face to face but can include running virtual sessions. Occasional deliveries in locations outside of the North West.
- Building and maintaining relationships with individual schools, colleges, local authorities and youth organisations
- Delivering programmes to an exceptionally high standard, meeting the Company quality requirements and following their education ethos
- Effectively engaging learners with a style that is clear, concise, energetic and relevant
- Committing to become an expert in finance education through the Company’s initial training and continuing your professional development ongoing
- Be trained to IV accredited work booklets
As the Education Training Programmes Officer / Trainer / Assessor will have:
- Energetic and engaging individual with a genuine interest in social change, education and the empowerment of young people
- Previous experience delivering participatory learning programmes to young people
- Confident in engaging young people you’re meeting for the first time within different settings including mainstream classrooms, community centres, alternative education organisations (e.g. leaving care teams)
- Creative style of delivery, and ability to ‘wow’ young people, taking them on a memorable learning journey
- Good grasp on popular and youth culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with teachers, youth within schools, colleges and local authorities
- Educated to degree level, be a qualified teacher, qualified youth worker &/or have an equivalent level of professional experience
- Good grasp of Mathematics, having achieved GCSE grade B or equivalent
- Strong interest in personal finance and be committed to becoming an expert in these topics
- Be willing to frequently travel across North West England
- Fluent command of English and have the right to live and work in the UK
The Charity offers the following benefits:
- 25 days per year annual leave, pro rata full time equivalent (plus bank holidays)
- Income protection insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Annual training allowance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
The company is dedicated to building an inclusive culture and working environment that promotes a sense of safety and belonging for their staff to feel supported to achieve their potential.
The company has established an Anti-Racism Committee, which works with the wider team to ensure that they are listening, learning and constantly evolving to root out and tackle racism in all its forms.
The company will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, ethnicity, neurodiversity, cultural or religious beliefs. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6997
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Merseyside & Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk