Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Car Sales Person who has good communication and customer service skills, is confident talking to members of the public and is keen to learn how to sell new and used cars is required for a franchised car dealership based in Swansea, Wales.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
No previous experience selling cars is required. However, you must be keen to learn and want to progress into a Senior Sales role over time.
SALARY: up to £9.00 per Hour
LOCATION: Swansea, Wales
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week (will include weekends)
** No Previous Experience Required **
** Full Training Provided **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a clean Drivers Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Car Sales Person who has good communication skills, is confident talking to members of the public and is keen to learn how to sell new and used cars.
Working as a Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Car Sales Person you will have a great opportunity to join a growing and prominent brand within the motor trade. The franchise is a local, family run business established since 1986 with a great reputation.
As the Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Car Sales Person you will learn the workings of a motor dealership from the ground up and will have opportunities to grow with the company and brand into a senior sales position.
Your initial duties and responsibilities as a Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Car Sales Person will involve:
- Maintaining site and maintaining vehicles, putting prices on the cars, ensuring cars in the showroom and on the forecourt are prepared for sale
- Driving cars when required
- Taking pictures of cars and updating the company website
- Speaking with current and prospective customers and providing advice on each cars features
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You will be self-motivated, willing to learn and be able to work with and without supervision when required
- You will have good telephone skills with the ability to listen to customers requirements
- You will have excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide a first-class customer experience
- You will be polite, professional with good communication skills
- No previous experience is required as full training will be provided
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6476
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Swansea, Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk