Trainee B2B Business Development Sales Account Executive who is looking to develop their career within the highly lucrative corporate IT industry is required for an expanding IT Company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
If you have good internet research skills, have a confident telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a genuine interest in learning how to sell and manage clients within the corporate IT market, then we want to hear from you.
SALARY: £15,000 - £20,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits (includes uncapped commission structure)
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** 2 Jobs Available **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee B2B Business Development Sales Account Executive who is looking to develop their career within the highly lucrative corporate IT industry.
As a successful candidate you will receive full training covering Sales Techniques, Presentation Skills, Understanding Commercial Markets along with Vendor IT Products and Solutions training.
Working as the Trainee B2B Business Development Sales Account Executive you will join the Company’s successful and established team, where you will also receive mentoring and support from the more senior team members to ensure you build a great foundation and develop your skill set.
Whilst training as the Trainee B2B Business Development Sales Account Executive you will support the team who specialise in selling IT Networking & IT Security Infrastructure Solutions to mid-market enterprise clients.
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing business that can offer you excellent career development opportunities and earning potential.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Trainee B2B Business Development Sales Account Executive:
- Provide support to senior team members
- Develop new client accounts and opportunities by:
- Carrying out internet-based market research / business intelligence gathering / prospecting to compile a pipeline of potential companies to contact about the services and products you provide
- Following up marketing activity and leads
- Creating quotations and proposals as and when required for the existing team
- Targeted activity / cold calling companies to fact find and introduce yourself and the Company’s products and services available, ascertaining key decision makers throughout the process
- Maximise revenue and profit through every managed client account
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customers business needs
- Introduce as many relevant new core products to each quotation and proposal sent out
- Provide a high level of customer service for each of your managed client accounts
- Work hard to consistently achieve set targets and objectives
As an ideal candidate you will have the following qualifications, skills and attributes
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Confident and professional telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing Personality and able to work as part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and senior management
- Experience of using CRM and email systems
- A good command of written and spoken English
- IT experience preferable but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5202
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk