Trainee Payroll Administrator / Office Administrative Assistant with good organisational and administrative skills, a high level of logic and attention to detail and advanced Excel skills is required for a well-established facilities management company based in Sutton, South London.
Full Training Provided – No Payroll Experience Required
SALARY: £19,000 per annum
BENEFITS: Workplace Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Interest-free travel card loan, up to 2 days per year time-off in lieu to support charitable projects
LOCATION: Sutton, South London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
** No Experience Necessary - Full Training Provided **
Due to continuing growth, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Payroll Administrator / Office Administrative Assistant with good organisational and administrative skills, a high level of logic and attention to detail and advanced Excel skills.
Working as the Trainee Payroll Administrator / Office Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for one of the company’s 3 payrolls and will also assist general office administration.
As the Trainee Payroll Administrator / Office Administrative Assistant you will have a confident personality with good telephone communication and problem-solving skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Trainee Payroll Administrator / Office Administrative Assistant will include:
- To be responsible for one of the companies 3 payrolls
- Weekly collating and checking of staff actual hours to contractual hours
- On boarding of new starters and leavers
- Processing all payroll tasks
- Processing all holiday and overtime
- Assistance with general finance duties within department
- Respond to and resolve payroll queries
- Knowledge of Sage 200, Sage payroll, Sage CRM desired but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- High level of logic and attention to detail
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Open minded to think of out the box solutions
- Confident and articulate presentation on the phone
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6645
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sutton, South London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk