Trainee Metals & Minerals Sampling Technician / Superintendent who either has previous experience or is willing to cross train in metals & minerals commodities is required to carry out or supervise the inspection / testing, weighing and sampling of various metals and minerals for a well-established global company.
Candidates will be required to have A-Level passes or equivalent (preferably with one Science subject) – Full Training Provided.
SALARY: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum + Company Car + Benefits (23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days with length of service, Pension Scheme, Full-Training and Genuine Career Progression Opportunities)
LOCATION: London (must be willing to travel throughout the UK and overseas when required)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Metals & Minerals Sampling Technician / Superintendent who either has previous experience or is willing to cross train in metals & minerals commodities is required to carry out or supervise the inspection / testing, weighing and sampling of various metals and minerals.
Working as the Trainee Metals & Minerals Sampling Technician / Superintendent you will join the company’s Metals and Minerals Division where you will oversea and at times carry out testing / inspection of metals and minerals for your clients that are looking to minimise risk with their commodities, whilst attaining high industry standards.
As the Trainee Metals & Minerals Sampling Technician / Superintendent you will be initially based in the London area but must be willing to travel throughout the UK and overseas. Working hours are flexible as necessitated by operations.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Reporting to the Field Services Technical Manager, you will be a key member of the UK Inspection team.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Trainee Metals & Minerals Sampling Technician / Superintendent:
- Carry out and / or supervise the inspection, weighing and sampling of various commodities of the Metals and Minerals division
- Perform various types of audits within the Metals and Minerals commodity industries
- Timely production of accurate and detailed reports relating to the work undertaken
- Close liaison with the UK Inspection administration team
- Ensure that company quality systems and Health and Safety protocol are adhered to
Full training will be given to the right candidate for this varied and rewarding role, however the candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A Level passes or equivalent (preferably with one subject in a Science subject)
- Reliable and flexible and prepared to undertake travel in the UK and Overseas, as required
- Good computer skills are essential - Microsoft Office Applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise also being essential
- Willing to cross-train in other Metals & Minerals commodities
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to take the initiative
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5186
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk