Trainee Mechanical Building Services HVAC Design Engineer & Contract Manager that has good organisational, time-management and people skills is required by a well-established Company based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, South West England.
** No Experience Necessary **
** Fully Funded College, Day Release Training Course Offered **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must live within a commutable distance to Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for Trainee Mechanical Building Services HVAC Design Engineer & Contract Manager that would like to work within the Construction Industry and develop a career as a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering, Design & Contracts Manager
Working as the Trainee Mechanical Building Services HVAC Design Engineer & Contract Manager you will gain excellent ‘hands on’ commercial experience, in addition to academic and in-house training with a progressive salary.
As the Trainee Mechanical Building Services HVAC Design Engineer & Contract Manager you will need to have a good standard of GCSE or A-Level (or equivalent) qualifications, which include Maths and English (Grade B or above). You will also need to live in the Gloucestershire area.
For successful applicants the Company will fund and offer thorough academic and in-house training, with the opportunity to obtain an HNC / HND (dependant on entry qualifications) in Building Services at City of Bath College on day release.
As a Trainee Mechanical Building Services HVAC Design Engineer & Contract Manager you will be based in the Cheltenham area, but your career would ultimately require you to manage projects located throughout the UK.
Successful candidates will have a great chance to launch their career with a highly successful Company that can offer fantastic training and ‘hands on’ commercial experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend a fully funded HNC / HND in building services engineering on a day release basis
- Assist with all aspects of project documentation internally and externally with clients and with other relevant design professionals
- Working alongside the team to prepare mechanical designs based on preliminary review and client meetings
- Assist Design & Contracts Engineers in carrying out their duties, including procurement of materials at competitive rates and ensuring prompt delivery to meet essential deadlines
- Arrangement and management of suitably experienced and qualified labour to install the required services on site in accordance with the project programme and current Health & safety requirements
- Prepare relevant Risk Assessments
- Produce competitive estimates including obtaining prices from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Dealing with frequent correspondence via telephone and email
- Maintain effective filing system in accordance with Company procedures
- Writes scopes of work for mechanical designs (clean utilities) based on preliminary review and client meetings
- Prepares or reviews construction budgets based on the project scope
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Seeking a goal driven individual whom can work as part of a team to meet key deadlines
- Good organisation skills are essential
- Professional attitude as the role will include working closely with clients
- Problem solving skills to provide solutions to differing site constraints
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Word preferred
- Good Telephone manner and people skills
- Training will be provided for successful applicants with enrolment onto a HNC/HND in Building Services Engineering and, also by a team of experienced engineers
- Good standard of GCSE / A-Level Qualifications, which must include Maths, physics & English Grade B or above
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4155
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, South West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk