Trainee HR Administrator Apprentice / Human Resources Apprenticeship (Business Administration Apprentice – HR Team) who will work as part of a team and be responsible for supporting the HR function with effective administrative services in respect of HR, Learning and Development and Payroll is required for dynamic and expanding company based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED – APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE – HR TEAM
SALARY: £167.48 to £322.99 per week + Benefits
BENEFITS: Non-Contributory Pension Scheme and access to the Company’s Health Care Package
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: 14 Month Full-Time, Contract
WORKING HOURS: 36.25 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee HR Administrator Apprentice / Human Resources Apprenticeship who will work as part of a team and be responsible for supporting the HR function with effective administrative services in respect of HR, Learning and Development and Payroll.
Working as the Trainee HR Administrator Apprentice / Human Resources Apprenticeship you will have a positive outlook and keen to develop your skills within this apprenticeship programme.
As the Trainee HR Administrator Apprentice / Human Resources Apprenticeship you will be able to work as part of a small, dedicated team with a flexible approach as well as being highly organised.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Trainee HR Administrator Apprentice / Human Resources Apprenticeship include:
- Ensure that all electronic personal records are accurate, up to date and comply with current legislation
- Ensure proper maintenance and update of paper-based HR records and comply with current legislation
- Provide administrative support in the recruitment and selection process
- Support the new joiner administration process, from offer to induction
- Administer company birthday recognition schemes
- Administer Company Christmas initiatives
- Administer company bonus and incentive schemes communications
- Prepare and issue course joining instructions
- Support L&D Manager with updating course materials and other administration
- Support L&D Manager to arrange and book meeting rooms, external venues, lunches, accommodation as necessary
- Support with the handling of incoming and outgoing mail
- Support stationery ordering process
- Temporary cover for reception
- Maintain security and confidentiality at all times
- Provide assistance and carry out any other tasks as requested by the HR Assistant
- IT Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexible approach, highly organised
- Effective time management skills
- Able to work as part of a small, dedicated team
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Maintains personal motivation when faced with setbacks
- ‘Can do’ attitude, demonstrates tenacity through personal drive and determination
- Customer focused approach
- Experience with using outlook
- Able to problem solve and make effective decisions
- Minimum AS level or equivalent (desired)
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7064
Full time, Contract Apprenticeship Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk