Trainee Finance Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator Apprentice (Business Administration Apprentice – Credit Control Team) who is customer focused with a high attention to detail and able to work as part of a team is required for a well-established Company based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED – APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE – CREDIT CONTROL TEAM
SALARY: £167.48 to £322.99 per week + Benefits
BENEFITS: Non-Contributory Pension Scheme and access to the Company’s Health Care Package
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: 14 Month Full-Time, Contract
WORKING HOURS: 36.25 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Finance Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator Apprentice who is customer focused with a high attention to detail and able to work as part of a team.
Working as Trainee Finance Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator Apprentice you will have a positive outlook and keen to develop your skills within this apprenticeship programme.
As a Trainee Finance Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator Apprentice you will have a flexible approach and be highly organised with effective time-management skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Trainee Finance Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator Apprentice include:
- Processing customer payments (cheques, bank line transactions and card payments)
- Responsible for managing outlook folders
- Processing instant invoice
- Applying rebates to customer accounts
- Credit & recharges/price adjustments
- Maintaining price agreements
- Emailing copy requests for statements and invoices
- Returning material authorisations
- Maintaining customer information
- Providing samples for audits
- Dealing with refund requests
- Notifying sales of paid proforma invoices
- Reconciling - offsetting payments against customer accounts
- Dealing with customer queries by telephone and email
- Covering banking of cheques
- Providing assistance and carry out any other tasks as requested by the Credit Control team
- Effective communication with both internal and external customers
- Innovative approach - promotes sharing of best practice
- IT Skills – knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Flexible approach, highly organised and effective time management skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Customer focused approach
- Experience with using all Microsoft packages
- 'Can do' attitude; demonstrates tenacity through personal drive and determination
- Able to problem solve and make effective decisions
- GCSE – pass in Maths and English or equivalent desired
- Minimum AS level or equivalent (essential)
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7066
Full Time, Contract Apprenticeship Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk