Maintenance & Equipment Repair Trainee Field Service Engineer who enjoys working with their hands and fixing equipment with good problem solving, customer service and communication skills is required for an established company based in Brentford, West London.
This is an excellent opportunity to receive comprehensive training whilst working as a Field Service Engineer.
SALARY: £21,000 per annum, increasing to £24,000 per annum after successful completion of the probation period + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Brentford, West London with travel across the South East of England
JOB TYPE: Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:30pm. No weekends.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates need a Full Driving Licence
** Multiple Jobs Available **
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you looking for an interesting hands-on role with no two days the same?
- Are you seeking employment in a new industry? If so, why not make it the healthcare industry!
- Are you fascinated with repairing, installing, servicing and seeing how things work?
- Do you enjoy being out on the road as well as being hands on?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Maintenance & Equipment Repair Trainee Field Service Engineer who enjoys working with their hands and fixing equipment with good problem solving, customer service and communication skills.
Working as a Maintenance & Equipment Repair Trainee Field Service Engineer you will join a team of highly experienced and dedicated Field Service Engineers to install, service, repair and assess for mobility equipment such as stairlifts, ceiling track hoists, ramps and orthopaedic beds.
As a Maintenance & Equipment Repair Trainee Field Service Engineer you will have a willingness to learn and keen to get hands on within a new industry. You will take pride in your work and attitude. Any basic experience using tools would be advantageous.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
You have completed your training, you have a van, tools and parts all loaded, you're ready to go … so what's next? Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Service, repair, install and assess within domestic settings across the South East of England
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Completing service calls via PDA
- Ongoing training and skill set monitoring
- Aiming for first time fix and installation completion rate
- Carry out all jobs in a safe and thoughtful manner
- Carry out and organise lift servicing and repairs
- Attend breakdowns and rectify faults with minimal assistance
- Participate in lift installations and refurbishments
- Day to day updates via Administration and Logistics Teams
As a Maintenance & Equipment Repair Trainee Field Service Engineer you will have the following:
- Strong interest in an engineering discipline, looking to develop your skills and knowledge
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with good time management and organisational skills
- Must be flexible and able to work to an out of hours callout schedule
- This role involves daily travel to sites across the Greater London area and also the South East of England
- Good written and verbal communication
- Competent IT skills and confident using Android devices
- £21,000 per annum, increasing by £4,000 after successful completion of the probation period
- Comprehensive training courses direct from manufacturer followed and accompanied by 2 shadowing on the field as well as in house training
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- This is an ongoing training position & you will have the opportunity to be made permanent (based on performance)
- Uniform, Tools, test equipment, footwear, PPE, face masks, hand sanitiser provided
- NVQ Qualifications offered once a minimum period of employment has been completed
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6329
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Brentford, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk