Trainee Estimator / Quotations Administration Apprentice required for an apprenticeship position with a well-established Company based in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
SALARY: starting salary £12,480 per annum + Full Training
BENEFITS: 22 days holiday per year (3 to be taken at Christmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1 hour for lunch
LOCATION: Loughborough, Leicestershire
TYPE: Full-Time Apprenticeship with the potential opportunity for a permanent role following successful completion
Please Note: Candidates must live within a commutable distance to Loughborough, Leicestershire
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new apprenticeship job opportunity for a Trainee Estimator / Quotations Administration Apprentice that is highly numerate, computer literate and has excellent communication skills.
Working as the Trainee Estimator / Quotations Administration Apprentice you will support the Operations Manager, Contracts Manager and Estimator in the production of timely and accurate quotations and costings to meet customers’ requirements.
As the Trainee Estimator / Quotations Administration Apprentice you will develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment focussing on customer quotation enquiries from start to finish.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Trainee Estimator / Quotations Administration Apprentice will include:
- Receive and log customer quotation enquiries
- Where required, contact the customer to discuss the quote before estimating to ensure that requirements and specification are accurately interpreted
- Create quotations in line with Company processes
- Liaise with suppliers and internal stores to ascertain material pricing
- Understand and work within company margin requirements
- Return pricing to customers as required
- Follow up submitted quotes
- On contract award, manage hand over of all quotations and supporting information to the relevant Contract Manager and support during contract mobilisation as required
- Liaise with customers/sites/operations where necessary to resolve scheduling queries
- Accompany senior members of staff to site meetings
- Attend training events and meetings with clients
- General office administration duties
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grade C/4 or above
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
- Self-motivated, hardworking and keen to learn
- Take pride in work that you do
- Ability to work well on own initiative and with others effectively
- Be reliable and trustworthy
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4746
Full-Time Permanent Apprenticeship, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk