Trainee Engineer who enjoys working with their hands and fixing equipment with good problem solving, customer service and communication skills is required for an established company.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
This job would suit ex military or candidates who can use tools and enjoy working with their hands, fixing equipment. This is an excellent opportunity to receive comprehensive training whilst working as a Trainee Engineer.
SALARY: £21,000 per annum, increasing to £25,000 per annum after successful completion of the probation period + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Candidates will cover London and the South East and will preferably live close to Hounslow / Brentford / Heathrow
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:30pm. No weekends.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates need a Full Driving Licence
** Multiple Jobs Available **
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you looking for an interesting hands-on role with no two days the same?
- Are you seeking employment in a new industry? If so, why not make it the healthcare industry!
- Are you fascinated with repairing, installing, servicing and seeing how things work?
- Do you enjoy being out on the road as well as being hands on?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Engineer who enjoys working with their hands and fixing equipment with good problem solving, customer service and communication skills.
Working as a Trainee Engineer you will join a team based in and around London and the Home Counties.
As the Trainee Engineer you will be responsible for attending maintenance visits and responding to callouts on stairlifts, ceiling track hoists as well as other types of mobility equipment. In addition, you must be willing to do out of hours call out.
As a Trainee Engineer you will have a willingness to learn and keen to get hands on within a new industry. You will take pride in your work and attitude. Any basic experience using tools would be advantageous.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and can demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working with minimum supervision.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
You have completed your training, you have a van, tools and parts all loaded, you're ready to go … so what's next? Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Install and assess for Ceiling track hoists & Stairlifts
- Attend maintenance visits
- Carry out minor repair work
- Help with admin in the office
- Preferably have experience in the maintenance/call out on all types and manufactures equipment.
- Some computer knowledge is an advantage as you will be required to use a mobile comms to log all calls and customer information
- £21,000 per annum, increasing by £4,000 after successful completion of the probation period
- Comprehensive training courses direct from manufacturer followed and accompanied by 2 shadowing on the field as well as in house training
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- This is an ongoing training position & you will have the opportunity to be made permanent (based on performance)
- Uniform, Tools, test equipment, footwear, PPE, face masks, hand sanitiser provided
- NVQ Qualifications offered once a minimum period of employment has been completed
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7243
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London and the South East. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk