Trainee Croupier and Card Dealer with a positive and upbeat attitude, good numeracy and communication skills and a customer service focus, is required by a well-established Casino in Central London.
Fancy being a Croupier?
If you want to take your first step into Gaming and have always fancied being a Croupier, we want to hear from you!
SALARY: £18,636 per annum Starting Salary + Full Training / Rising to £22,500 after training and probationary period. Then over the next few years as you progress you can earn £27500 as Dealer 3 and then be a step away from your first supervisory position.
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Various Shift Patterns which require working evenings, nights, weekends and shifts over a 24/7 trading week. Candidates must be flexible to the working hours required by a busy casino.
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Croupier and Card Dealer with a positive and upbeat attitude, good numeracy and communication skills and a customer service focus.
As a Trainee Croupier and Card Dealer you will work as part of a training school, over a period of between 5 and 9 weeks, to become competent at dealer games such as Blackjack and American Roulette. You will then progress onto the Gaming floor where you will be supported and mentored towards dealing your first live game.
Excited? You should be! It can be fast paced by fun and hugely rewarding.
Working as the Trainee Croupier and Card Dealer you will learn about what great customer service is, how customers are looked after and how to ensure that they are enjoying the venues in a safe and responsible manner.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join this iconic brand, which can offer excellent career development opportunities.
Your duties as the Trainee Croupier and Card Dealer will include:
- Always maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Always acknowledge players when they arrive at the table
- Remember and refer to customers by their name when appropriate
- Recognise and respond to customers in a manner that is appropriate to their level of experience
- Remain patient and polite with customers even in times of disagreement and dispute
- Deal all games in accordance with procedures including “The Rules of the Game” and the ‘Gaming Manual’
- Conduct game commentary with clarity
- Use experience and tact to defuse potential or actual customer problems
- Inform a Manager when a customer persistently displays behaviours associated with a “Problem Gambler”
- Maintain an awareness of customer body language, report suspicious behaviour
- Work to continually improve technical skills to improve the efficiency of games
- Attend meetings, training workshops and other communication events as and when requested
- Regularly check all of the gaming equipment on the tables
- Dealers will spend a large portion of their shift on their feet working directly with the public
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied via this site, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6712
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk