Trainee Accounts Payable Administrator who is customer focused with excellent communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Successful candidates will have the chance to train and study whilst gaining on the job experience. There is also an opportunity to work as an apprentice, providing you meet the required government guidelines.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
BENEFITS: Full Training, Non-Contributory Pension Scheme and access to the Company’s Health Care Package
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 36.25 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Accounts Payable Administrator who is customer focused with excellent communication skills.
Working as a Trainee Accounts Payable Administrator you will have a positive outlook and keen to develop your skills.
As a Trainee Accounts Payable Administrator you will have an innovative and flexible approach whilst being highly organised with effective time management skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Trainee Accounts Payable Administrator include:
- Entering suppliers’ invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Processing customer direct invoices
- Processing of employees’ expenses
- Reconciling purchase ledger statements
- Deal with supplier queries by telephone & email
- Support with handling of incoming mail and telephone calls
- Making telephone calls to suppliers
- Maintain filing of invoices/bank statements
- Making sure supplier due dates are correct
- Provide assistance and carry out any other tasks as requested by the accounts payable team
- Innovative approach - promotes sharing of best practice
- IT Skills – basic knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Flexible approach, highly organised and effective time management skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Customer focused approach
- Experience with using outlook
- Able to problem solve and make effective decisions
- GCSE – pass in maths and English or equivalent (desired)
- Minimum AS level or equivalent (essential)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7346
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk