Test Analyst / Software Tester with experience in all areas of SDLC / STLC is required for a well-established and successful Global Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
Travel to client sites throughout the UK will be required with overnight stays
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Diverse Range of Projects **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
All Levels of experience considered up to Team Leader level
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: All Applicants MUST HAVE full working rights for the UK, be located within the UK right now, or if not be able to be on board within the UK within a 4 week period
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Test Analyst / Software Tester within the Company’s diverse Team, where you will consult with a top tier client base, allowing you to build your testing career within their ever-growing UK business.
Working as the Test Analyst / Software Tester you will consult to the Company’s top tier client base, covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple domains and industries.
Using your expertise in all levels of test methodologies and processes, you will work with a team responsible for the analysis and planning of large scale projects and providing estimates for test resources.
As the Test Analyst / Software Tester you must have experience in all areas of SDLC / STLC.
The Company has its Head Office based in Reading. However, as they are a consultancy there will be travel required to various client sites across the UK and you will be expected to be prepared to stay away from home during the working week. You must be based in the UK, have full working rights and be ready to go with no delays…
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced Testers to join their UK teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
When joining the Company, you will work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for testing excellence. With an encouraging and supportive environment, the UK team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible, and by no means least, fun! Their leadership team is accessible and you are paired with a Senior Buddy to help you reach your goals and grow your career.
The Company operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. They keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB / Agile + more) as well as learn new tools. In addition, they offer staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and they do it all with positivity and a smile.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Test Analyst / Software Tester include:
- Review requirements for testability
- Consult with clients for user and systems requirements when documentation is insufficient
- Determine test conditions / test objectives
- Create comprehensive test cases relevant to test conditions
- Execute test cases and report results
- Raise and close defects when necessary
- Report results periodically to managers across the business
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have experience in all areas of the SDLC / STLC
- Previous experience managing the defect process when required
- Skills across numerous test levels, including System, SIT or UAT
- Ability to mentor fellow team members in areas of project expertise
- Ability to provide estimates for test resources (time, people, environments etc.)
- All Applicants MUST HAVE full working rights for the UK, be located within the UK right now, or if not be able to be on board within the UK within a 4 week period
- Experience in all areas of SDLC / STLC
- Certified ISTQB at Foundation and/or Advanced Test Analyst level
- Certified in Certified Agile Essentials or Certified Agile Testing courses
- Manage the defect process when required
- Experience assisting with the analysis and planning of large scale projects within a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3879
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire.
AWD Online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk