Telesales Executive / Lead Generator who has a professional telephone manner with excellent organisational, time-management and administrative skills is required for an IT Company based in London. (The offices are a few minutes’ walk from Holborn Station).
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum basic salary / £20,400 - £22,400 OTE + Benefits (28 – 34 Days Annual Leave depending on years’ service and includes Bank Holidays)
LOCATION: London (Office based with some working from home)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity on a Telesales Executive / Lead Generator who has a professional telephone manner with excellent organisational, time-management and administrative skills.
Working as the Telesales Executive / Lead Generator you will methodically work through the company’s database of prospects to identify potential sales opportunities.
As the Telesales Executive / Lead Generator you will need good researching and listening skills with the ability to understand the prospects needs, building up a pipeline of qualified prospects to pass on to the General Manager to follow up on.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Telesales Executive / Lead Generator you will have the following responsibilities:
- Cleansing, adding and maintaining prospect database accuracy through desk-based research, email and calling
- Discovery of prospect situation, needs and pain: mapping to the company’s service offerings
- Diarising, self-scheduling forward prospect engagement activities
- Managing and reporting on prospect engagement (pipeline)
- Arranging calls, online MS Teams or in person meetings with qualified prospects
- Liaise with New Business person / General Manager for sales cycle progress, including updates to database
- Taking back prospects not-won into the database for onward management
- Planning and implementing nurturing activities, such as social media and email campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records within the company’s management systems
- Experience of lead generation for an MSP or IT support business
- Excellent and proven organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A polite and patient telephone manner
- Curiosity to discover and understand prospect needs
- Ability to be persuasive in conversation with prospects
- Ability to close prospect engagements to the next sales process stage
- Ability to work under pressure and manage own time
- An enthusiasm to develop a career in the field of business development and ability to demonstrate a clear interest in this area
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5843
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment Advertising and CV Sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk