Telesales Agent who has excellent customer service and communication skills and enjoys challenging themselves to close more deals, develop new customers and earn a great living by selling the latest innovative products and services for a global, well-established Company based in Harlow, Essex.
We will consider candidates with all levels of experience providing you have great communication and customer service skills with the confidence to call business customers – Full Product Training will be provided.
SALARY: £20,000 Basic per annum / £30,000 OTE + Benefits
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Product Training Provided **
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you passionate about client success?
- Enjoy collaborating with others?
- Strive to exceed expectations?
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Telesales Agent who has excellent customer service and communication skills and enjoys challenging themselves to close more deals, develop new customers and earn a great living by selling the latest innovative products and services.
The Company sells a range of innovative products and services to small and medium sized business that deliver great value to their customers. Their technology supports more than one million businesses and as a company they can offer the successful candidate great career development opportunities.
Working as the Telesales Agent you will join a team that make outbound telephone calls to existing and new customers, where you will sell the latest, innovative products and services.
To be successful as the Telesales Agent, you will need a confident and professional telephone manner, excellent customer service skills with the ability to listen to customers and offer the most appropriate product or service to their needs.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a business that have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of their Company. Their thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Telesales Agent:
- Make targeted outbound telephone calls and sell to an assigned base of existing and new customers
- Achieve a minimum of 100% of Revenue and Margin target
- Ensure regular contact is made with assigned base of existing and new customers achieving or exceeding the contact rate KPI
- Accurately maintain internal CRM database thus enabling specific targeting of the right customer at the right time
- Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios with customers to provide them with the best possible value for money and the Company with the best possible return
- Sell the benefits of trading with the Company at every customer touch point, act as an ambassador for the business
- Effectively present key features and benefits of products to secure new business, handling customer objections as appropriate
- Constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring customers are highly satisfied at every opportunity
- Attend training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity
- Eloquent communicator – Able to deliver technical message to non-technical people
- Customer facing experience / work history
- Experience of working to targets
As a successful candidate the Company will:
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organisation
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally
- Offer Flexible / Agile working environment (subject to role requirements)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5367
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Harlow, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk