Telefundraising Customer Services Call Centre Manager with excellent team leadership and staff management skills is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £33,842 - £35,833 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore, you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Telefundraising Customer Services Call Centre Manager that has excellent team leadership and staff management skills.
Working as the Telefundraising Customer Services Call Centre Manager you will be result driven and provide strategic development whilst managing the day-to-day running of the in-house Telemarketing / Telefundraising Team.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Telefundraising Customer Services Call Centre Manager:
- Managing all telemarketing / telefundraising campaigns – in-house team and external suppliers to maximise results for the telefundraising income stream
- Create, manage and ensure delivery of telemarketing campaign plan which will include acquisition, upgrade, conversion and reactivation campaigns and oversee campaign management
- Monitor calls for effectiveness, quality and compliance
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Telefundraising Customer Services Call Centre Manager you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience working within a direct marketing environment (telefundraising, telemarketing, call centre, telesales or similar environment)
- Excellent team leadership and staff management skills
- Experience in setting and managing budgets and forecasting
- Good understanding of direct marketing principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Telephone system knowledge
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Educated to degree or diploma level or equivalent experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4055
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Reading, Berkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk