Senior Technical Support Analyst / 3rd Line IT Service Desk Engineer that has excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills is required for a busy Help Desk as the last point of escalation to resolve the most challenging support tickets within a well-established Company based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: up to £50,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below for more details)
LOCATION: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you looking for an IT Support position where you can work on challenging and complex technical issues up to third line?
- Do you want to work for an award-winning IT Support service company that is invested in your future?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Analyst / 3rd Line IT Service Desk Engineer that has excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills and experience working within a Help Desk environment supporting clients remotely up to 3rd Line.
Working as the Senior Technical Support Analyst / 3rd Line IT Service Desk Engineer you will be essential to providing support to key clients in an IT Help Desk environment.
As the Senior Technical Support Analyst / 3rd Line IT Service Desk Engineer you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, troubleshooting challenging queries. You will also take problem ownership with clear, concise, customer communication whilst managing expectations. Customer service drives the Company’s success, so a customer focused approach is essential.
The Company value the importance of their IT Support Engineers, who are crucial to delivering a world class customer service. Having experience and an understanding of IT managed services will be instrumental to your success.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities and ongoing professional development training.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Technical Support Analyst / 3rd Line IT Service Desk Engineer include the smooth running of clients’ systems and network infrastructures ensuring the clients’ get maximum benefits from them. Activities may include:
- Act as a final escalation point, supporting clients and troubleshooting up to third line
- Supporting multi-site clients remotely
- Work to agreed SLA’s to meet both customer and contract requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous IT Help Desk experience supporting SME’s within a multi-site environment
- Troubleshooting experience to an expert level (Level 3)
- Qualified to at least one of the following - MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016 or MCSA: Office 365 or MCSA: Cloud Platform, CCNA (Switching and routing) or VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
- Windows Server Technologies (including server function: AD, DNS, DHCP, Direct Access, IIS, NAP, Radius and RDS)
- Microsoft Exchange Server and be able to diagnose complicated mail flow issues
- SAN solutions (iSCSI, Fibre, multipath configurations)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is an award-winning business IT services Company based in Milton Keynes and was founded in 2002. The focus of the Company is to provide IT support in London, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
As a successful candidate, you will be part of a committed IT Services Company providing high quality IT services. The aim is to provide the level of support a business would expect to receive from an internal IT support team.
As a services business, the Company doesn’t have a product to sell. The key to their success is the service that is delivered and therefore the people that deliver it. The benefits that the Company offer are:
- An industry matching salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- A tailored professional and personal development plan
- Receive up to 10 days training per annum, relevant to your position
- Fully funded Open University degree
- Employee share ownership scheme
- When you join the Company you’ll get your pick of their amazing company perks from Perkbox
- Support is just a phone call away with this valuable employee service that the Company offer called EASE from Westfield Health
- Free financial wellbeing advice and competitive loans through the Neyber platform
- Free flu jab
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Discounted personal Costco membership
- Mtech Scheme (technology loans on discounted IT products)
- Free use of the on-site gym
- Work in attractive office space with plenty of free parking – The office has: Pool, darts, ping pong, American diner and think pods for those quiet times
- On-site weekly boot camp funded by the Company
- Take part in their regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4645
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk