Junior or Mid Weight Technical Services Consultant who has a good foundation knowledge of computer programming and / or IT networking with basic SQL skills is required to join our team at Pure360.
SALARY: £29,989 – £38,986 per annum
BENEFITS: 25 days rising to 30 days annual leave, plus public holidays and a day off on your birthday, contributory pension scheme, free health cash plan, discounted gym membership.. plus so much more!
LOCATION: Brighton, East Sussex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We are expanding our Technical Services Team and are seeking either a junior or a mid level Technical Services Consultant to help us in our daily adventures, from the technical end of customer support, to creating and implementing our automated integrations as well as contributing to process, tools and efficiency improvements.
Working as the Technical Services Consultant you will also help maintain & share the contents of our ever-growing knowledge systems, to further improve how we can support our customers faster and help colleagues improve their knowledge independently.
We are Pure360. Our journey started in 2001. Born in a garage, somewhere in Brighton, and we’ve evolved to be the UK’s leading Ai Marketing Platform and super proud to be rated #1 in Email Marketing by Gartner Digital Markets!
Our mission is to enable marketers to be the best they can be. We do that with our cutting-edge technology and remarkable people. And we do it for 1000’s of brands including innocent. The Range, FT.com Kuoni, Shoezone, Whirlpool, Reach Publications and many more.
We’re always looking for awesome people to join our growing family. Our people play a huge part in defining the strategies and best practices within the entire email marketing industry. Today you could be part of that journey too. In a post COVID world we accept the workplace has changed significantly, which is why we’re also happy to work with our teams remotely whilst still ensuring we keep our values and culture at the heart of everything we do.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Technical Services Consultant will include:
- Investigate and answer technical support requests quickly and accurately
- Escalation point for product support requests
- Consulting, scoping, time-quoting and end-to-end implementation of our IPAAS integrations
- Consult on direct integration projects
- Play your part in creating tools to increase efficiency in solving queries & implementing solutions
- Contributing to and co-managing the knowledge systems
- Liaising with Customer facing, Systems, Dev and product teams to solve support issues and educate new features and services
As the Technical Services Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Foundation knowledge of computer programming and/or networking
- Experience with standard data formats
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Confident working with web APIs
- Advanced Excel Skills: e.g.: formulas and VLOOKUP’s
- Confident working with and analysing data
- Understanding of ESPs and email campaigns
- Wider digital marketing industry knowledge
- Project management experience
- Ability to write and perfect processes, implementing with help from the team
- Some understanding of GDPR risks, mitigations, best practice, etc – and the confidence to challenge
- Knowledge of industry and tech products in the wild, and keen to suggest useful tools
- Some ability to train familiar subjects to colleagues
- Reliable technical consultation skills
- Email service provider tech support experience
- A commercial understanding to complement the technical
- Comfortable analysing data and producing meaningful output and recommendations
- Experience working in a technical customer service role
- Experience working for an ESP
- At least Foundation knowledge of big data manipulation & data science
- Minimum level 2 qualification (or equivalent)
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these we ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6683
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Pure360