Technical Sales Engineer / B2B Account Manager who has experience selling highly engineered products within a Business-to-Business environment with a good working knowledge of materials and processes in a technical customer-centric environment, is required for this well-established Design and Manufacturing Company based in Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have industry experience gained from working within a Product Design Company or a Manufacturing environment where highly engineered products are designed, developed and manufactured.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer / B2B Account Manager who has experience selling highly engineered products within a Business-to-Business environment with a good working knowledge of materials and processes in a technical customer-centric environment.
Working as the Technical Sales Engineer / B2B Account Manager you will work within the sales team alongside the friendly, fast paced Design and Production Teams, delivery an exciting array of products, across a number of industrial sectors. Previous experience selling and consulting with Clients with regards to designing and developing highly engineered bespoke products is essential for this role.
As Technical Sales Engineer / B2B Account Manager, you will provide technical support and will have the ability to fully understand and clearly communicate technical information to customers to grow and sustain strong business relationships.
This role will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to further develop their skills and to work with a company whose success is based on achieving the highest standards in everything they do.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Technical Sales Engineer / B2B Account Manager will include:
- Providing assistance to current UK and Overseas sales leads
- Preparation of technical quotations
- Ensuring agreed sales targets are met
- Following up leads generated at exhibitions and from the internet in addition to direct lead generation
- Attendance at key exhibitions
- Ensure repeat and new orders by gaining trust and listening to the decision maker’s needs
- Maintain database and customer records
- Providing exemplary customer service at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous sales experience in a similar B2B technical sales role
- Experience of selling a range of engineered products in a B2B environment
- Excellent computer skills and good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of technical information, materials and processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of quotations and provision of technical information
- An active can-do team player
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4982
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Isleworth, Hounslow, Middlesex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk