Technical Delivery Manager / Cyber Security Project Manager who has excellent team leadership, organisational, stakeholder and project management skills with the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams is required for a Cybersecurity Technology Consultancy.
BENEFITS: 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday and your Birthday Day Off, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, BUPA Cash Back Plan, Cycle Scheme, Pension, Discounts and More….
LOCATION: Remote Working
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Working as the Technical Delivery Manager / Cyber Security Project Manager you will join the company’s Consulting Team, supporting new and existing clients across various sectors to define and implement security architectures and solutions that match their requirements.
As the Technical Delivery Manager / Cyber Security Project Manager you’ll work in close partnership with clients to ensure the delivery of expert services by complementing their in-house Information and Cyber Security resources combining expertise in information security, solution architecture and business advice.
As a Technical Delivery Manager / Cyber Security Project Manager you will be required to own and understand the lifecycle of a project and manage/coordinate the workload for a team to deliver. You will also be expected to provide technical and security guidance, translating and communicating this to different areas of the business. Day-to-Day you will be working with teams to foresee issues, overcome hurdles and remove blockers. You will be identifying risks and looking at ways to mitigate them, you will be working with agile teams to improve working practices and all the time be focused on delivering value to end users as quickly as possible.
As an excellent communicator You will partner with clients and internal stakeholders ensuring clear lines of communication, and effective reporting in an agile environment.
This role forms part of the wider Project Management Office team, working. The team are always looking to raise the bar, learn new things and incorporate new technologies and you will too! You’ll share your knowledge with the team and the wider community, contributing to Group blogs and undertaking research related to technology enhancements.
Your duties as the Technical Delivery Manager / Cyber Security Project Manager include:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams, helping to ensure that products are delivered in a manner that is aligned with wider business service development activities
- Remove blockers so that teams can progress
- Help teams to maintain focus in an environment with conflicting priorities and demands
- Help to bridge the different disciplines in teams in order to enable effective delivery from everyone
- Support and collaborate within the dynamic planning processes; helping teams to prioritise new and backlog work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Instilling confidence with stakeholders through clear and continuous communication and demonstrate control through reporting and stakeholder steering groups
- Be Customer focused and a strong verbal and written communicator
- Motivated, self-directed, and able to work in large and virtual teams
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods, learning and iterating frequently throughout entire project lifecycle
- Experienced in working in a multi-team portfolio delivery structure
- Experienced in working with secure systems, both for development and production environments
- Possession of strong knowledge and passion for practical delivery, using the most appropriate tools available. Including Agile principles and practices
- Good understanding of most Project Management Methodologies (Agile, Prince2, Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming)
- Competent on MS Office suite – e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Dynamics and Visio etc
- Competent/have used common project management tools – e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Planner, MS Project, SmartSheets etc
- Hold a current SC Clearance or be able to obtain SC Clearance
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7766
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work remotely. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk