Teaching Assistants - Salisbury
Five Rivers Child Care is a leading Social Enterprise who has been “turning children’s lives around” since 1989.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to join our school in the heart of Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is a small, unique education provision, which has been rated "Good" by Ofsted in 2019.
Our School offers a range of learning opportunities for students aged between 7 - 18 years. Our school is a happy, safe, welcoming environment which allows our young people to achieve their own academic targets whilst feeling safe, secure and boosting self-esteem.
We are looking for creative, innovative, dynamic Teaching Assistants to join our school due to the demand for our service. You do not have to be qualified for this role, however you do need to be able to commit to training and development as well as:
- To have achieved a good standard of education of at least five GCSEs or equivalent
- Evidence of vocational education or experience relevant to the post
- Motivate, support, and encourage pupils learning
- Understanding of Differentiation
- Ability to understand the aims and objectives of the school
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Working collaboratively with multi-agencies
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
Start your career as a Teaching Assistant with Five Rivers Child Care Education and make a difference to children's lives.
You will also receive:
- Simply health medical cash back plan
- Proactive approaches training
- Ongoing development and support
- Employee Support Programmes
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an Application Form, which we will send out in a separate email. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7707
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.