Five Rivers Child Care Education service is committed to providing warm and consistent environments where pupils develop positive behaviours. Whether in an in-house facility or within our outreach service in the community, all our education services provide the same level of individual planning and learning for each child.
Our schools and 1ACE Provision offer a balance of academic studies, physical and outdoor education, vocational studies, and personal development programmes for those who have had limited success in formal education, or who have struggled in specialist settings.
We are looking for the following.
- Secondary Teacher (Maths and English Beneficial)
You will be teaching our Children and Young People in the Rochdale area.
We are looking for Innovative and Creative Teachers with experience of working with children who are SEMH, to join our friendly teams at our Outreach provisions in Rochdale. In this role you would be expected to ensure all children and young people within our care are secure and receiving the best possible educational provision and outcomes.
Working alongside the Lead teacher you will demonstrate a clear understanding of the challenges of delivering consistent, quality learning opportunities to students with higher and complex needs. The successful Teacher will hold QTS as well as being able to evidence considerable experience in the following:
- Working with children with Social, Emotional, Behavioural, and additional needs
- Researching, planning, preparing, and delivering outstanding lessons
- Developing and delivering flexible and purposeful, individualised curriculum
- Line management of Learning Support staff
- Robust baseline, assessing and tracking of both traditional and non-traditional curriculum and learning programmes
- Working with internal colleagues, critical friends, parents, and clinicians as well as the network of external colleagues in Local Authority SEN teams
- High levels of self-reflection, motivation to improve own practice and a solution-focused, positive approach to operational challenges
The successful Teacher will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of differentiation and be flexible to work with and take responsibility for a small group of KS2 and lower KS3 learners.
In return, we will offer to the right candidate the opportunity to join a developing and improving establishment that is in an exciting period of transition and growth. You will receive training in Pro-active Approaches techniques as well as commitment to and support of your own professional development aspirations.
You will receive:
- Simply health medical cash back plan
- Proactive approaches training
- Ongoing development and support
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an Application Form, which we will send out in a separate email. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7710
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time Teaching Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.