LKS2 / Primary School Teacher with QTS, recent and impactful experience as a class teacher in the primary phase who is a skilful communicator is required for a primary school, part of an academy trust based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire.
LOCATION: Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Temporary for 1 Year
START DATE: To commence after Easter 2021
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a LKS2 / Primary School Teacher with QTS, recent and impactful experience as a class teacher in the primary phase who is a skilful communicator.
As the LKS2 / Primary School Teacher you will be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils ensuring equality of opportunity for all. You will be accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct, treating pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
The school strives to be at the forefront of primary education. Their research-based approach to learning, progressive curriculum and innovative learning environments make them unique. Likewise, they are looking for a LKS2 / Primary School Teacher who also stands out from the crowd: someone with the energy, experience and empathy to establish themselves quickly and deliver the very best educational experiences for this Year 3 class of children.
To make sure that you are able to ‘hit the ground running’, the school will:
- Provide a comprehensive induction programme
- Support your pedagogical development through their ‘Responsive Professional Learning Programme’
- Nurture your leadership skills
- Equip you with an innovative and exciting curriculum plan
Your duties and responsibilities as the LKS2 / Primary School Teacher will include:
- Taking responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
- Preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements
- Accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils
- Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities
- Use an appropriate range of observation, assessment, monitoring and recording strategies as a basis for setting challenging learning objectives for pupils monitoring learners’ progress and levels of attainment
- Give pupils regular feedback, both orally and through accurate marking, and encourage pupils to respond to the feedback, reflect on progress, their emerging needs and to take a responsible and conscientious attitude to their own work and study
- Use relevant data to monitor progress, set targets, and plan subsequent lessons
- Set homework and plan other out-of-class activities to consolidate and extend the knowledge and understanding pupils have acquired as appropriate
- Recent and impactful experience as a class teacher in the primary phase
- Manage time and prioritise workload effectively
- Record and pass on information accurately
- Child-centred vision for education
- Effective and positive approach to behaviour management
- Ability to deliver effective lessons, including remotely
- Careful consideration of, and ability to provide for, the needs of all children
- Ability to evaluate and synthesise a range of information and data in order to inform pupils’ learning
- Dedication and drive to provide the best possible educational provision
- Informed enthusiasm for innovation and research-led practice
- Altruistic approach to supporting children, families and colleagues
- Advocate of the school’s Christian ethos
- High levels of integrity, resilience and emotional stability
- Shows initiative and flexibility when faced with challenging situations
- Demonstrates reliability and loyalty
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and use of IT
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Uphold the Teacher Standards at all times
- Maintain confidentiality in all school matters
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-T6108
Full-Time, Temporary Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk